UBR TheSaboteur99
Your name: Th3Saboteur99

Your ban ID: 74195/74196

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:0:150809150[/b]

Reason: Hacks

Staff member who banned you: Console

Reason why you should be unbanned:

So it has been 3 months since i have been banned for Hacks. The way it happend was like this:

I went online to go and play some Prop Hunt. I had a injector hack so i could see all the props (it was fun when i used it.)  When i was bored with it i restarted the game to go and play on the Build server of Fearless. The loading screen got on and once it was done it restarted loading so i was like The hell? After 5 seconds it was done with the new loading screen and it told me i had been banned. I immidiatly went on the site to check the ban page. It had made 2 Bans in the 5 seconds (as you can see on the picture). This is why i first fought it was the Console screwing up. After me making a UBR SnowRedWolf told me i had been banned for my injector. I am really sorry for lying about me not using any mods. The reason why i said this, was because i felt like it wasnt the mods but the console. After these 3 months i realised it was just me acting dumb and being a total dickhead. I now hope im going to be able to get a unban as it has been 3 months. Please give me a second chance. the only times i have been banned was cuz of dumb shit that was me doing dumb stuff (see the picture). 

Regards,
Bobbie > TheSaboteur99

Links:
http://imgur.com/gallery/e8i4O

(Sorry for the terrible English. Im better at talking then the grammar)
[Image: tumblr_o4d2kwWa9P1ukiu9do1_500.gif]

Messages In This Thread
UBR TheSaboteur99 - by TheSaboteur99 - 01-26-2017, 05:40 PM
RE: UBR TheSaboteur99 - by Raccoon - 01-31-2017, 05:21 PM
RE: UBR TheSaboteur99 - by Raccoon - 02-03-2017, 07:54 PM