Cox
Considering I'm the banning administrator for the ban ID you provided, I'll get straight to the point.

Firstly, please forgive me for any grammatical or spelling errors in this post, as I am typing on my phone because my internet is currently down for unknown reasons.

Now, you were originally banned for TOS, if I am not mistaken, I'll have to double check when I can get to my PC again. You used the account that I banned in order to circumvent the ban you were given, and, as you are aware, Double Accounting is a violation of the Fearless Terms of Service. You proceeded to DA ingame, on the Forums, and in Teamspeak, and were punished accordingly by either myself or another staff member every time. The actions I just described show absolutely no regard for the rules that we have in place.

How can you convince not only myself, but the rest of the staff team that you've truly changed and won't do what you have done to land yourself in the position you are today?

Its nothing about grudges against yourself or those you associated with that got you into this position, rather your actions.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]

Messages In This Thread
Cox - by Ivan Tempski - 01-03-2017, 08:20 PM
RE: Cox - by Rylund - 01-03-2017, 10:06 PM
RE: Cox - by Tomo - 01-03-2017, 11:48 PM
RE: Cox - by Reebs - 01-04-2017, 01:19 AM
RE: Cox - by Tomo - 01-04-2017, 05:29 PM
RE: Cox - by Infernaw - 01-04-2017, 09:01 PM