Is there a person with a grudge against FL?
(01-02-2017, 10:57 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: Eventhough Infernaw isn't publically active (like an admin would be), she certainly is a very important person behind the scenes. Daily she assists me running the community, investigates, and manages the team. I'm grateful to have her by my side, and I can assure you she as SA is a godsend to me.

About the lack of trust: I've given the developers more freedom and, if needed, approval is given within a day. In the past I've reverted some updates. I've done this because, if I didn't, I couldn't stand behind 'our product'. Last time I've done this is more than a year ago, so it's not on regular base. I'm grateful with the current development work and the updates are great.

I'm not defending myself, I'm reading the criticism and will use it to improve my efficiency.

All I can hope for is this is not another one of your stunts and you actually keep up the pace. You vanish for a period of time and nothing happens until we hit rock bottom and you appear with promises of change. Keep the change. Have trust in your developers to add things that will benefit the servers. This is what you seem to be doing now and honestly keep it up, Soul.

And you say all these great things about Infernaw, but I have a question about it. Why do you not give her a bigger role in the team? Trust her to make calls without you. I mean, I understand why you might not have trusted someone like myself, but you know Inf as in actually know her. Give her the role she deserves to keep her going and let her know that she is like you said a godsend to you. Maybe you actually are now, but I know before you were not. Make it so the whole community doesn't have to revolve around you being on 24/7. Give Inf the power she deserves to do it also. Trust me, it will give you a reason to stick around more instead of making your typical hiatus after a shit ton hits your plate.
The following 3 users Like Fultz's post:
  • dawson270500, Archer, Zecon

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is there a person with a grudge against FL? - by Create - 12-30-2016, 08:09 AM
RE: Is there a person with a grudge against FL? - by User 19014 - 12-30-2016, 07:08 PM
RE: Is there a person with a grudge against FL? - by Fultz - 01-02-2017, 09:14 PM