Perm-Ban removal
For what I can see regarding your bans, as Hitman stated, you have a huge history if lying to staff members, D/C to avoid staff members. In two separate occasions you got banned for the exact same reason, tranqing people randomly and then D/C to avoid the staff member. I really don't see how we can take you seriously here.

There are a few points and ideas that I believe you are getting completely wrong.

(12-20-2016, 08:53 AM)lordmafia Wrote: I understand lying to an admin is a harsh crime, but I tried to explain my arguement that I didn't do it in a unban request 9 months ago.

Saying that you didn't lie to an admin in an unban request you made 9 months ago after having lied time and time again to staff members does not prove your point, If anything it shows that you didn't care about lying to staff members until you were permanently banned.

(12-20-2016, 08:53 AM)lordmafia Wrote: What Im trying to say is that im not going to be perfect. Instead of having like 12 bans in 50 hrs you will see a massive improvment like 1 ban in 50 hours.

You are just giving us reasons to not unban you here. You are basically admitting that you will continue to break the rules but that you will only do it "every 50 hours or so". If you were going for "Probation" for a real life prison sentence for stealing many cars and your argument was "I won't steal so many cars when I'm out of prison, I'll just steal less and less often", do you really think they're going to let you out? Nervous

So essentially you are asking for a second 19th chance. As you can imagine, this is an absolutely huge amount of bans for such a low amount of hours, and not small offenses either. You came on to minge in the server deliberately several times, lied to admins several times, disconnected to avoid staff several times, done the same thing you were banned for before several times and now you're asking for us to unban you even though you've admitted that you will continue to break the rules, just less often.

If you were to get unbanned and you were to break the rules again, it would be a permanent ban again with very little hope of it ever being lifted.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.

Messages In This Thread
Perm-Ban removal - by lordmafia - 12-18-2016, 06:12 PM
RE: Perm-Ban removal - by Reebs - 12-18-2016, 07:46 PM
RE: Perm-Ban removal - by lordmafia - 12-18-2016, 10:45 PM
RE: Perm-Ban removal - by Hitman - 12-20-2016, 04:36 AM
RE: Perm-Ban removal - by lordmafia - 12-20-2016, 08:53 AM
RE: Perm-Ban removal - by Holdem - 12-20-2016, 12:22 PM
RE: Perm-Ban removal - by lordmafia - 12-20-2016, 12:55 PM
RE: Perm-Ban removal - by Reebs - 12-20-2016, 02:48 PM