BR: [FL:RP] George
Name of Player: [FL:RP] George

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:173839706

Time in GMT: GMT+1 About 12:20 

Server: v4b1

Summary: I saw a Police officer holding a Galil which is not a weapon that is used by any Government forces. I then go up to the officer, ask him where he got it, I then ask him to show me his badge, I then make a decision to detain him so that we can find out more about his identity, I then pull out my weapon first and begin aiming at him while also giving him a verbal command to stop, he then proceeds to get his weapon out under my gun point, it can also be seen that I have a fellow officer aiming his weapon at the suspicious officer as well which makes it a 2 against 1 situation and of course the officer then kills me and probably killed the other one as well. The rule i'm under the impression that was broken was Fear rp as I did pull my weapon on him first as you can see and I also had the backup of a fellow officer as well which makes the likelihood of him winning this altercation unlikely.

Just before anyone decides to pull the Metagaming card out on me, I was asking him IC to show me his ID and attempting to detain him because he was carrying an unauthorized weapon as a Police officer.

Evidence:

Messages In This Thread
BR: [FL:RP] George - by NJperry - 12-03-2016, 01:00 PM
RE: BR: [FL:RP] George - by Brikaas - 12-03-2016, 01:50 PM
RE: BR: [FL:RP] George - by Escorpion - 12-04-2016, 12:55 PM
RE: BR: [FL:RP] George - by NJperry - 12-04-2016, 01:05 PM
RE: BR: [FL:RP] George - by Awestruck - 12-04-2016, 01:39 PM