ubr :johnsilver
Your name: [FL:RP] John Silverthorne

Your ban ID: 74546

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:51937092

Reason: fearrp

Staff member who banned you:[FL:M] Random

Reason why you should be unbanned: 

I am going to run through what happened. First off, I was the rebel leader and we were all based at villa. I was having trouble with a one-legged monster (aka my mother) so I was not paying attention. I came back to the PC to see the team had a hostage. So I thought " Okay, the SWAT will be here soon". So I quickly rushed to helpmy mother.
I came back to see the SRU at the front gate arresting a rebel. I thought that the SRU were being stupid and arresting one of our members when we had hostage. So, I shot the SRU and killed one them (aka Random). After 2 minutes of shooting at the rest of the SRU, I get brought by random saying that I broke FearRp. At this point one-legged monster (mother) yelled up the stairs saying to come help with making dinner, so I couldn't really fight off both of them. I asked Random to wait 2 mins so I could tell my mother to wait a few minutes. When I got back he started to say that we didn't have a hostage, at this point I was confused and was trying to understand what was going on, so I ask frost to be here 
He said that the hostage had disconnected. I didn't know when I killed Random I had assumed that he was the one who I killed at the start, so at this point, I'm so confused and mother started to yell again
it ended with a one day ban which has already passed, but I wish to have it removed off record. 
Again, I didn't know that the hostage d/ced, so that's why I did what I did if I knew that he was gone I would let the SRU and cops arrest him.
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
ubr :johnsilver - by JohnSilver - 11-08-2016, 10:53 AM
RE: ubr :johnsilver - by Random - 11-08-2016, 11:15 AM
RE: ubr :johnsilver - by Awestruck - 11-08-2016, 12:07 PM