UBR: Kahjo
NOTE: In no way am I involved in this, I am simply posting it for Kahjo.

Your name: Kahjo

Your SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:63643406

Your ban ID: 73833

Banned by: [FL] Agorith

Reason: BRA (75179) - RDM, backseat administration. // 10th ban, take some time off.

Involved: Alredi Falen

Why we should unban you: This BR which got approved by Agorith. It stated that it was rdm and backseat administrating. I don't get the point of why I couldn't have killed him because SRU killed 2 of our friends. Atleast one called Emppuu if I remember correctly. Then I killed the vice for them killing our friend that was in the raid. I don't get how this is backseat administrating anyhow, and I did not reply on the BR, it was only fallens own response. I simply killed the vice because the SRU killed our friend(s). Why is it backseat administrating, to kill vice if sru killed our friends in the raid. If that was RDM why couldn't you then issue a blacklist. Why was it me to get a month ban for killing the vice if sru came killing my frienfs that participated in the raid. Btw sorry if this is shit english but i got 39°c fever.

Long story short, I killed the vice because sru came in and killed our friend(s). I am sure that the one who made the report if us, has video footage like 3min before I killed him.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]

Messages In This Thread
UBR: Kahjo - by Random - 09-23-2016, 10:08 AM
RE: UBR: Kahjo - by Agorith - 09-23-2016, 12:27 PM
RE: UBR: Kahjo - by already_fallen - 09-23-2016, 01:27 PM
RE: UBR: Kahjo - by Yellow - 09-23-2016, 04:08 PM
RE: UBR: Kahjo - by Agorith - 09-23-2016, 05:03 PM