Unban Request
Your name: [] SexyMan

Your SteamID: [b]STEAM_0:1:91989701[/b]

Your ban ID: 73816

Banned by: [FL] AwestruckBullet

Reason: Hacking

Involved: No one else.

Why we should unban you: Well, I'm just going to be completely honest with you guys.

I did try to hack the game... Before I get into the details I want to remind you that this is the utter, idiotic truth and that I am very, very sorry.
So basically, as you guys may already know I tried to hack the game. Why you may ask? Well just like anyone at one point, I ran into a money issue. All I did is try to give myself some money so I could have and split with some of my friends (They didn't have anything to do with the hack just wanted some money from me) and that's it. No aimbot. No fast run. No wall hacks. Just some money. But unfortunately, being the utter noob I am with hacking (because I didn't know how to do anything I had to watch like two videos), I gave myself some mod menu-inject thing, I forgot what it was called, instead of something else that would allow me to get money instead and ahhh.

Guys. I'm not a hacker. I'm not a minge. And I'm stop going to talk about excuses. I'm sorry. And I love this server. And I have no idea what was going through my head about doing the stupid thing that I did. If you're going to ignore this or deny it or something please give me a second chance. please.

And if your still going to ban me for sometime or nerver let me on the server again, listen. I understand. I really do. You can't trust me anymore and I have no idea what to say that would allow you to trust me again but I AM sorry. And I really need this. I really wouldn't mind waiting a few more days or even weeks or months but please. I'm sorry and I would NEVER do such a thing again.

If you have any questions or comments about this post please feel free to do so. 
Thanks for reading  Blush

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - by Lord Kiinoth - 09-22-2016, 02:37 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Awestruck - 09-23-2016, 10:06 AM
RE: Unban Request - by Lord Kiinoth - 09-23-2016, 02:24 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Awestruck - 09-23-2016, 04:29 PM