Unban Request: Coupcake
Your name: Coupcake 

Your SteamID: [b]STEAM_0:0:45802432[/b]

Your ban ID: 73756

Banned by: [FL] Jan

Reason: 'Constant FailRP, warned you enough now'

Involved: My myself and I 

Basically, I was in jail and I asked one of them if they like BGMedia, he said yes, so I played a little bit of the song. I was semi-AFK cos i was watching the video too, and the SRU comes in and starts hitting me so FearRP is off. Then I get magically teleported to a rooftop, Jan disconnects and leaves me stuck on the roof for about 5 minutes, then I lose my RP points and get banned for constant FailRP. 

First of all, I haven't been committing constant FailRp. Not once has he warned me for FailRP, but instead building stuff like building in public. Therefore, he is making it sound worse than it actually is. 

I'm well aware that you will just lock this without even thinking about it Jan. I know you hate me and hold a grudge, and quite honestly, I hate you after all the shit you throw at me. I try and respect you in the sit and through pm as this is happening.

I also have a video that I can post if you want, I will post it if you want it. 

Ps. How do you expect me to roleplay or do anything when you are constantly blacklisting me for everything under the sun? I punch two admin's as a joke, that is clearly a joke and get a ban, I pretend to pick up a moderator with my physgun and get a blacklist. What the fuck?

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request: Coupcake - by Coupcunt - 09-17-2016, 01:39 PM
RE: Unban Request: Coupcake - by Jan - 09-17-2016, 04:33 PM
RE: Unban Request: Coupcake - by Coupcunt - 09-17-2016, 04:39 PM
RE: Unban Request: Coupcake - by Jan - 09-19-2016, 04:59 PM