Banned for supposed scamming [Ghost]
Your name: Kovert

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:1437968

Your ban ID: 73754

Banned by: Ghost

Reason: Scamming. As I was not given a chance to defend myself in the player report, I will reluctantly do so here.
Uku88 contacted me in order to buy two shipments of lockpicks and a hostage rope. After requesting he pay me 8,600 and buying the first shipment of lockpicks, I noticed I had done a miscaclulation and asked for an additional 16400 so I could sell him the rest at cost or asked if he just wants the one shipment of lockpicks. At that moment, SRU broke into my apartment, raided my weed farm and killed me and my guard. Uku88 wasn't pleased with this outcome, and as soon as I respawned he began spamming my PM asking for the money back. I told him I can't do it under NLR, and I will only return the money if an admin tells me to. He continued to spam both my PM and OOC, threatening to report me, at which point I told him to report me as I will not break server rules for him. I assumed I would be able to defend myself. Clearly, my assumption was incorrect as the player report passed without even the slightest chance for me to refute it.
Involved: Me, Uku88

Messages In This Thread
Banned for supposed scamming [Ghost] - by Kovert - 09-17-2016, 10:52 AM