FL:RP Sparx UBR
Your name: FL:RP Sparx

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:36101481

Your ban ID: 73565

Banned by: FL:M Divey (Extended By Hitman)

Reason: BRA (73565) - FearRP // As per last chance, extended by Hitman

Involved: XDeadShotX, FL:M Divey, Hitman

Why we should unban you: Alright, Here goes. I will not defend myself as what you can see in the video does prove that I broke FearRP. I did not realise that I was breaking it at the time due to being in first person however I understand that this does not make it ok.  Firstly, I am sorry for my actions. 

When I first joined Fearless, I was a minge. I had a terrible track record for breaking the rules which has ultimately lead me to this ban. I didn't care about the RP. I just wanted to mess around. I really really regret this now. Eventually it got to the point where I was on my last chance. And then suddenly I realised that I wanted to change. This was probably due to the fact that I started getting involved with interesting Passive RPs. It was from this point that I realised PassiveRP could be just as interesting as AggressiveRP and sometimes even more so. So I befriended players who weren't minges; Took part in more PassiveRPs and generally tried to be a much better player. But I messed up. 

Recently I've been playing a lot on the servers. This means that it was more and more likely that I was going to slip up. My last ban was about 7 months ago. Since then I have had no bans. I hope this shows that I have really tried to make a change and that the BRA in the last month really was just a slip up that was bound to happen due to the extensive amount of time I was spending on the server. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I understand that what I did in the past was wrong however I really want to be on Fearless. I have made many good friends here who supported me on my "Goodbye" Thread. (http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...ight=sparx) I hope this shows that a large number of people from the community want me back on the servers. Finally, I really am here to RP. I'm not a minge anymore. I just want to be back part of the community again. I hope you will consider my UBR.

Many Thanks,

FL:RP Sparx

Messages In This Thread
FL:RP Sparx UBR - by [LT] Sparx - 08-31-2016, 08:11 PM
RE: FL:RP Sparx UBR - by Hitman - 09-04-2016, 11:39 AM
RE: FL:RP Sparx UBR - by Avgar - 09-11-2016, 11:27 AM
RE: FL:RP Sparx UBR - by Avgar - 09-16-2016, 01:42 PM