UBR JackZ
Your name: JackZ (Arkzy now)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80322740

Your ban ID: 72620

Banned by: [FL] Agorith

Reason: ToS // Extended by Agorith

Involved: [FL] Shadow, [FL] Tomo

Why we should unban you:  '1.1. What services are covered by this Agreement? This Agreement applies to your use of the website http://www.fearlessrp.net), including its subdomains, with their components or accessories, Fearless TeamSpeak server and gaming servers hosted, maintained or operated by Fearless. The Services may be accessed from a personal computer, a phone device or any other portable media device.'

What i said to shadow was not on any fearless services nor directed to shadow as an entity of fearless thus meaning i haven't broke the ToS.
I am still baffled as to why i was permanently suspended from all CityRP servers over something i said on steam that had NO relation to FL.
It has flabbergasted me how after all this time nobody has noticed, nor removed my suspension on Fearless.
I did nothing ungrounded on the FL servers, i had never pulverised any of the FL rules, what happened didn't happen on any FL hosted services or servers.
I agree what i said was erroneous, and i didn't realise it was that severe and i have apologised since. However, this does not change the fact that i have been unrightfully suspended from all FL servers as a punishment.
Before any other things happen, at the time, her name did not have an [FL] Tag within her name, so that throws away anything to do about the tags relating it to FL because at the time her steam name was 'Frag Queen'.
I hope that the FL team reciprocates to this message.
If you see this situation from my Point of view, you will see how comical it is that i have been banned for this reason.
However what i did say had nothing to do with FL, i do apologise deeply to [FL] Shadow (Frag Queen) for what i said to her.

~ JackZ, Resigned Server Teacher/Assistant.

P.S. JackZ (Arkzy) is a close friend of myn and I wanted to show his UBR that he has sent me, I have been with him since this incident took place in the above, meaning that I know everything that had happened.

Messages In This Thread
UBR JackZ - by ItsRezy - 08-22-2016, 08:07 PM
RE: UBR JackZ - by SoulRipper - 08-22-2016, 08:48 PM
RE: UBR JackZ - by ItsRezy - 08-22-2016, 08:58 PM
RE: UBR JackZ - by Agorith - 08-22-2016, 09:03 PM
RE: UBR JackZ - by ItsRezy - 08-22-2016, 09:05 PM
RE: UBR JackZ - by SoulRipper - 08-22-2016, 09:22 PM
RE: UBR JackZ - by ItsRezy - 08-22-2016, 09:25 PM
RE: UBR JackZ - by JackZ - 08-22-2016, 09:48 PM
RE: UBR JackZ - by JackZ - 08-23-2016, 11:41 AM
RE: UBR JackZ - by Awestruck - 08-23-2016, 01:35 PM