Unban Request
Your name: Boom- #soundwhore

Your ban ID: 4974

Banned by: Toby

Server: rp_evocity_v2d

Involved: Toby, some of his clan members, and I

Why we should unban you: I should be unbanned because I was banned for going afk in a hostage situation, even though the whole time I was arguing with them about them using an SS, and a cop to help them raid. When they gave me an order, I was complying with every order they gave me. I was typing and talking over the mic, but got kicked not too long after because I guess that doesn't count as moving. Anyways, I rejoined as soon as possible. I said in OCC that I was kicked for AFK(logs can prove it), and was heading back to them, and when I returned everyone was gone and I found out they were killed by my clan and they would've freed me, so I was free. Shortly after he took me up, and asked me why I left/reconnect and when I said I was kicked for afk he said tell the truth or else. I couldn't tell the truth any more than what I said so I told him why I was kicked a couple times, he banned me for whatever bullshit reason he could come up with.

TL: DR I was kicked for afk while hostage even though I was typing and talking(I wasn't moving because they had me in a corner, guns drawn and not giving me orders.). I rejoined and got banned for avoiding hostage situation. Even though I said in OCC I got kicked, and was going back.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - by boom- - 11-22-2011, 02:34 AM
RE: Unban Request - by Toby - 11-22-2011, 02:51 AM
RE: Unban Request - by boom- - 11-22-2011, 03:05 AM
RE: Unban Request - by MikeyTheFox - 11-22-2011, 07:06 AM