Where are you on the political spectrum?
I personally do not believe in any specific ideology that involves having a group of people in charge of everyone else. If I were to be made to choose what path I'd like for humanity's future then "The Venus Project" pretty much sums it up.
I wish for a society without politicians or money, no leaders, nobody in charge but everyone as a community. A society where all laws could easily be counted with the fingers of your hands: "Do not steal from others, do not hurt others, help those in need". A society where we focus on Science and progress instead of Ideologies, where we focus on providing free clean energy to the entire planet as well as providing natural free food and drinkable water. Also a basic constitution:

1. Every human is entitled to have a free plot of land and a free safe home.
2. Every human is entitled to have free drinkable water in their homes.
3. Every human is entitled to have enough free food to cover the households needs.
4. Every human is entitled to have free energy in their homes.
5. Every human is entitled to do as they wish as long as it doesn't harm others negatively.
6. Every human is entitled to free transport.
7. Every human is entitled to access to the Internet.
8. Every human is entitled to be able to vote from their own homes on everything that needs changed, if anything.
9. Every human is entitled to free education for as long as they want in whatever field they want.
10. Every human is entitled to go where they want and when they want.

As you can tell, there are no "Political groups" that have a similar ideology at all, therefore I do not vote as I don't feel represented by any party, especially mainstream parties.

Here's my political compass. Anyone can take the test at  https://www.politicalcompass.org
[Image: chart?ec=-8.63&soc=-8.82]
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where are you on the political spectrum? - by Deleted User - 08-02-2016, 05:58 PM
RE: Where are you on the political spectrum? - by Holdem - 02-09-2017, 12:06 PM