Njperry50's Unblacklist Request
Your Name: Njperry50

Your blacklist ID: 81037

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:67320791

Reason: Teamkill, Should know better.

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL:M] Reebs

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: 

First of all, I would like to offer my sincere apologies to the paramedic that was killed in this incident and I would also like to apologies for any disruption I may have caused in the process of the event.

In this UBR I would like to explain in full detail my side of the story and the reasoning behind my actions. I would also like to outline that this Teamkill was a pure mistake/accident. I would never under any circumstances do something like that in a conscious mind set. 

My statement of the event: I was a Police sergeant and I was walking on the sidewalk by mainstreet doing normal routine patrol when I looked across to the other side of the street and noticing an ambulance being driven in a very dangerous manor. The ambulance then at quite high speed reversed over the grass verge, running someone over in the process and moving completely across the main road clearly without checking to make sure that it is clear and even making it into the parking area for cars on the other side of the street which was the side I was standing on. When the ambulance stopped for a moment, I heard SirMinus's Voice coming from the ambulance. I knew that he wasn't a Paramedic because I had just saw him minutes ago preaching in nexus. Now I was behind the ambulance this whole time, the only transistion of posistion I made was to the farther right of the ambulance at the back of it. The quite abnormally behaving ambulance gave me the suspicion that the ambulance was being stolen which would explain the reckless driving and the random bystander's voice being heard from the ambulance. With that being said, I then opened fire on the back and right hand side of it and killed the driver. My reasons for shooting at the ambulance was because someone was killed due to the bad driving of the ambulance and as an officer, I am going to want to stop anyone else from getting hurt (I am not suggesting teamkilling by doing this). The second reason was because I had every right to suspect that a Car Theft was taking place as juding by the ambulances unusual speed and disregard for traffic rules, without sirens or headlights on in which it would be doing all of this when responding to an emergency which it wasn't. Now because I was behind the ambulance when this happened, I could not see who was behind the wheel, it was also night time which means it was black and the ambulance was darker than usual. I shot from the far right hand side of the ambulance which is where the passengers seat is which means I could still not see who was driving the ambulance. I was absolutley not directly next to the passengers side so I couldn't see across. After all that, it turns out later that the driver was a paramedic. 

Killing was and has always been my last option, however, it was the only option I had at the time to save someone else from getting hurt and to apprehend a criminal. This was a complete misunderstanding and a silly mistake. Before everyone starts saying "Don't make an unblacklist request if you know you broke the rules" No! I did not know that I had broken a rule. This was a complete accidental rulebreak and certainly not a blatant and/or intentional one. What I did may have been a tad hasty but I did it with the best intentions. If I had shot a paramedic to death on the streets, when and where I was completely aware of what I was doing, then yes I would have deserved a punishment. 

Just to let everyone know reading this thread including staff that I am a Passive Roleplayer and I always priorities Passive rp before Government/Aggressive. In fact, the reason as to why I was a Police Sergeant in the first place was because there was no administrators online at the time to raise my proplimit. I think I have demonstrated to everyone that I am here at Fearless to Roleplay and be a functional and maybe even useful member of this community. I assure everyone I am not here to Minge, Spread negativity or disrupt things. I even have further roleplays planned  and built for later. I promise I will make the effort to ensure nothing like this occurs from me again.

Messages In This Thread
Njperry50's Unblacklist Request - by NJperry - 07-20-2016, 09:28 AM
RE: Njperry50's Unblacklist Request - by Reebs - 07-20-2016, 12:44 PM
RE: Njperry50's Unblacklist Request - by NJperry - 07-20-2016, 12:56 PM
RE: Njperry50's Unblacklist Request - by Reebs - 07-20-2016, 01:30 PM
RE: Njperry50's Unblacklist Request - by NJperry - 07-20-2016, 01:50 PM
RE: Njperry50's Unblacklist Request - by Ranger - 07-20-2016, 01:55 PM
RE: Njperry50's Unblacklist Request - by NJperry - 07-20-2016, 02:11 PM
RE: Njperry50's Unblacklist Request - by Hitman - 07-21-2016, 12:34 AM
RE: Njperry50's Unblacklist Request - by NJperry - 07-21-2016, 09:51 AM
RE: Njperry50's Unblacklist Request - by Hitman - 07-21-2016, 12:05 PM
RE: Njperry50's Unblacklist Request - by NJperry - 07-21-2016, 01:27 PM