Unban: Profile, Corie
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59792421 (Profile  Name), STEAM_0:0:55882058 (Corie the Nub)

Your ban ID: 72297 Profile, 72298 Corie

Banned by: [FL] SnowredWolf

Reason: "ToS"

Involved: [FL] SnowredWolf, Corie the Nub

Why we should unban you:

Posting on behalf of myself and Corie the Nub. There is a shorter version of this at the bottom of the page in bold for the lazy people.

Ok let me start this off by saying that all people who breach the "FL ToS" get a permanent ban or suspension from using the FL services.

[b]1.12. Are there things I can't do on the Services? You must not use the Services to harm others or the Services. For example, you must not:[/b]

"Resell or redistribute any part of the Services or access to the Services;" -- Wood sold us the gamemode as you know but how come he is not banned?

"You must not attempt to disassemble, decompile, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, modify, distribute, or use for other purposes the Services, any application, or other content available or accessible through the Services. If you do, we may suspend your account and your ability to access the Services." -- Is this what Temar did to make LL? Why is he not banned this is a clear violation of the ToS.

"You must not breach or aid others in carrying out actions or procedures which violate CityRP rules, Fearless Forums rules, the Agreement or can bring harm to Fearless in any way. In case any of the listed rules or points have been breached or one has been aiding in carrying out anything seen as malicious or violating, appropriate disciplinary actions (in the form of suspensions) will be issued by Fearless Staff."

What I am getting at here is Lime Light did the exact same thing when they split from the FL team Temar the Owner of LL took the FL game mode and set it up as his own. What he did was breaching the "FL ToS" so why is he not banned? He may not be banned but he is treated like a king in the hall of fame. So I guess it's ok for Ex staff to setup an FL game mode but not users, if anything Temar should be removed from the Hall and banned since he broke a rule alot like me and others. You could say Temar worked hard on the GM it might as well be his own but yet this still breaks the "FL ToS" since you can't take the FL game mode and set it up. I was told even if you changed things like cars and hud it is still the FL base. Temar and the other devs of LL have changed the HUD and added extra things. LL have done the same thing that me and Corie did. We got the FL game mode and added and removed from it, same as what LL did. But yet we get punished and they did not, tell me how is this fair?

[b]To make it shorter for the people who like drama or cant be asked to read all of this. Temar took the FL game mode and that breaks the ToS he changed things did exactly what we are doing now but he does not get punished and we do. I'm not sure that this is fair but the staff will make up some shit to cover their tracks as always.[/b]

If we don't get unbanned and you find some bullshit reason, at least punish the others who have done the same as us. Hey it's only fair.

Messages In This Thread
Unban: Profile, Corie - by infiSTAR.de - 07-13-2016, 08:14 PM
RE: Unban: Profile, Corie - by infiSTAR.de - 07-13-2016, 09:28 PM
RE: Unban: Profile, Corie - by Tomo - 07-14-2016, 12:09 AM
RE: Unban: Profile, Corie - by Infernaw - 07-14-2016, 06:55 AM
RE: Unban: Profile, Corie - by infiSTAR.de - 07-14-2016, 12:32 PM
RE: Unban: Profile, Corie - by Rylund - 07-14-2016, 11:57 PM
RE: Unban: Profile, Corie - by infiSTAR.de - 07-15-2016, 01:33 PM
RE: Unban: Profile, Corie - by CorieTheNub - 07-15-2016, 01:48 PM
RE: Unban: Profile, Corie - by NightHawkd - 07-15-2016, 05:00 PM
RE: Unban: Profile, Corie - by CorieTheNub - 07-15-2016, 05:36 PM
RE: Unban: Profile, Corie - by Rylund - 07-17-2016, 01:47 PM