Defensless Mother of 3 Unban request
Im posting this on behalf of Defensless Mother of 3. He is unable to do it so he asked me to do it. 

Your Name Banned name: (defensless mother of 3) (new name: [DN] Rabbit)              

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:111230633

Ban ID: 71320

Ban reason:  Using Exploited money             

Banning staff member: Avgar                        

Who was involved: I dont know anymore i never talked to them after i was banned       

Why should we unban you: 
Well from the start i was playing on my own on fearless then i ran into two people and they were nice to me gave me gun,ammo,small amounts of money and Kevlar. So i started playing with them after a week of playing with them they got Caught for "Hacking" Money At the time i had no Idea that they were exploiting there money. But when they were caught By avgar and two other staff members the two people in was friends witht that where exploiting Told the staff members that they gave me money (That i had no idea that it was Exploited) So i was told by the two other people that are also perm banned that they were told my ban would only be till they cleaned my inventory and such but it has been along time and i have finnaly decided. To make an unban request i do hope you understand that the only thing i did was use exploited money that i never knew was exploited.

Messages In This Thread
Defensless Mother of 3 Unban request - by Ceddyhmra - 06-23-2016, 07:13 PM