sirdogg's unban appeal
Your name: (sirdogg)

Your SteamID: (72067)

Your ban ID: (STEAM_0:1:52783765)

Banned by: ([FL] SnowredWolf)

Reason: (R/C to avoid mute)

Involved: (Joulle)

Why we should unban you: (First of all, I didn't know I was gagged until my friend told me. A warning or so would be nice, or atleast let me know that I'm getting muted. I then attempted a couple of times to get rid of it, I tried to contact staff through @ but i had no response. I then decided to wait it out, I'm the type of person who use the chat to communicate, I don't use mic unless im mowing somebody's lawn. then when i set away to run after a friend i couldn't sprint, i made sure it wasn't that I had low stamina, i still couldn't sprint. i couldn't rotate objects using shift+e either, so the shift button had glitched. neither could i open the steam in-game menu. i tried retry in console to see if it would work, but when i was half way reconnecting i was disconnected. I would expect to be banned for like an hour or so, but it shocked me that i had been banned for 12 whole hours for reconnecting during a mute. but I guess that's the way you run things around here, anyways, i like the server and it'd be nice to get back to cleaning some windows and clean the nexus lobby using a vaccuum cleaner. thanks.)

Messages In This Thread
sirdogg's unban appeal - by Dauwgelele - 06-16-2016, 10:49 PM
RE: sirdogg's unban appeal - by Joulle - 06-17-2016, 12:14 AM
RE: sirdogg's unban appeal - by Rylund - 06-17-2016, 01:22 AM