Unban Request: Advertising
Since the rant is so large, I cant add anything else, therefore I will add more things here.

Would you ban me if I had the "Limelight" tag in my name, because Limelight wont if they saw the Fearless tag in my name. 
These tags are technically advertising, yet they are brushed under the rug. Why is that?!

Also, I know what I said wasn't pleasant, but people that literally fuck the server up just get a slap on the wrist and a blacklist. I just think its silly. It wasn't interrupting anyone's RP or anything. I appologies for what I said, but I just think that this is silly.

I'd also like to allow people to post about the situation on the server at the time. It was literally chaos, with no staff, yet you expect us all to stay calm and have a nice time?

Another thing is that I was not directly advertising. I mentioned another community and left. I caused no trouble, no Drama. I just left and let you all RP as you wanted. If I was to say "Ohhhh guys, this server is shit, the staff dont reply. Join LL, they are so much better" Then sure, I'll take it because it is clearly advertising. 
What I did was just mention the other community. Again, I caused no Drama or anything.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request: Advertising - by Coupcunt - 06-05-2016, 05:09 PM
RE: Unban Request: Advertising - by Coupcunt - 06-05-2016, 05:16 PM
RE: Unban Request: Advertising - by Eclipze - 06-05-2016, 05:37 PM
RE: Unban Request: Advertising - by Coupcunt - 06-05-2016, 05:38 PM
RE: Unban Request: Advertising - by Agorith - 06-05-2016, 11:03 PM