[Unban] Groot Unban
Your name: Groot

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40329934

Your ban ID: 71834

Banned by:  [FL:M] AwestruckBullet

Reason: R/C to avoid NLR Blacklist

Involved: Me, Catman, Homeboy Antjuan, and CandyLover

Why we should unban you: First, when you slayed (assuming you slayed me) me upon giving me the blacklist, the overlay for respawning never came up so it just looked like I was ragdolled, so after a couple mins waiting for you to do something and not being able to type I attempted to relog, all the people involved are friends I just made join the server with me and heard me talking about how I got ragdolled. Secondly, the blacklist in general wasn't just. You ordered cops to shoot at me for a vehicle related, unarmed crime, in which noone even tried to stop me, I turned near the Nexus to be sprayed down by a cop and when I tried to talk to you about it, you said to keep in IC even though I already died, which that logic is broken AF. Long story short, I was unarmed, driving a truck, noone tried to stop me, a citizen ran into my trailer killing himself so I wasnt even aware of his death until Catman told me, then you decided a great RP would be to personally order some cops to no not stop me but to instead shoot and kill the unarmed truck driver with a civilian not driving in the passenger seat. With that said I understand that I should have talked to you about coming back but I figured you would understand after I enlightened you about your mistake but Ill go farther into this in my unblacklist request.

Sincerely,

Groot
[Image: HTQUIO8.png]

Messages In This Thread
[Unban] Groot Unban - by Groot - 06-02-2016, 12:26 AM
RE: [Unban] Groot Unban - by Awestruck - 06-02-2016, 01:08 AM
RE: [Unban] Groot Unban - by Groot - 06-02-2016, 01:40 AM
RE: [Unban] Groot Unban - by Awestruck - 06-02-2016, 01:44 AM
RE: [Unban] Groot Unban - by Groot - 06-02-2016, 01:57 AM
RE: [Unban] Groot Unban - by Awestruck - 06-02-2016, 03:01 AM
RE: [Unban] Groot Unban - by Falc - 06-02-2016, 02:01 PM