how i almost died yesterday!
So yesterday i was coming back from the mall of arabia with my mom,brother,2 baby brothers, and grandma and grandpa, so before we went out to the mall earlier yesterday, i was kinda not in the mood for it and i wanted to stay and eat extremely salty sardines (  now you know why i am salty  ) and didn't want to go shopping for unwanted shit that my mom wants, so on the way back me and my grandfather ( who was driving ) were talking about why i should always go with my family EVERYWHERE they were going, and i am not into that shit because when i want to stay home i stay home, so i was kinda being a dick and being sarcastic so i said" so we go together everywhere right? we eat together, we play together we shop together, we get bored together, we DIE together" and just as i said that DIE part, grandpa didn't notice a speed bump went full speed into it, WHICH ON THOSE ROADS, THE SPEED BUMPS ARE FUCKING RETARDED THAT IF YOU GO TOO FAST YOU ARE BOUND TO GET YOUR CAR FLIPPED OVER AND DIE, so, fortunately enough he was able to BRAKE quickly before we hit that speed bump, and after that my mom ( which was sitting next to me in the back seat ) slapped me in the face for saying such thing, and that was not the only time that this shit happened, it happened SEVERAL TIMES like that it was a warning from god to never say such stupid thing again lol, and when we got back DUDE I SHIT YOU NOT I KEPT PRAYING TILL FUCKING SUNRISE.

So that is how i almost died yesterday, that would've fit in a youtube video but i don't want do that shit, too lazy to do it.

Messages In This Thread
how i almost died yesterday! - by Mr.SkarKasm - 04-30-2016, 09:02 PM
RE: how i almost died yesterday! - by Mr.SkarKasm - 05-02-2016, 01:40 AM
RE: how i almost died yesterday! - by Decay - 05-01-2016, 07:37 AM
RE: how i almost died yesterday! - by Mr.SkarKasm - 05-01-2016, 10:38 PM
RE: how i almost died yesterday! - by Tomo - 05-03-2016, 01:57 PM