[FL] Tomo, [FL] Shadow, [FL] Agorith
(04-18-2016, 02:10 AM)Reebs Wrote: My reply was not intended to report the Player, Awestruck, so I apologize if it came across that way. My point in stating that in my reply was simply to point out that it happened. 

If it was intended for the player report, why are you still replying? This is an admin abuse case and if you're not going to add any additional information why are you still replying?

(04-18-2016, 02:10 AM)Reebs Wrote: Now, Ghostkiller, correct me if I'm wrong but in the video, Tomo had told you to leave several times, you refused, and then he banned you for "Failure to comply with admins decision". 

You have JUST said your reply was for the player report, so why are you still asking questions?

Your point on the matter Reebs is that I didn't '...comply with admins decision.'. The reason for this matter is admins are expected to know and understand the rules and enforce those rules that are set in place for everyone to follow. However, the main admin in question, Tomo had lack of understanding of the rules and even commented on it when I was talking to him next to the BMW. Tomo stated that I was not allowed to take them hostage as their was no RP reason when in fact there was multiple reasons in regard to RP that allowed me to and equally the rules backed up my statement of which Tomo had no understand that the rule was even in the rule book.

Due to this admin's lack of understanding of the rules led to their situation occurring which is something that shouldn't of resulted in my punishment but of the punishment of the admin for not knowing the rules. Due to the admin not knowing this rules, it leads me to believe that this admin is ill-fit for duty as a staff member of the Fearless Community. If this admin is unable to know the rules himself, how can he be trusted to know other rules? Equally, when confronted by myself and told that the rules allow this rule and I explicitly put the rule into the @ chat so he could see it he then decided to ban us for not listening to his incorrect judgement.

(04-18-2016, 02:10 AM)Reebs Wrote: If this is the case, then that is a violation of rule 1.5 (1.5 *UPDATED* Respect the staff’s decisions. You may discuss about it privately as long as you stick to the server rules.) , which just confirms the validity of the punishment that you all received. This should not be considered as a lack of knowledge of the rules. 
Thanks Reebs once again for your opinion but yet again you're not involved. Unless teacher ranks gives you admin powers to post on this your statement is not needed and should be left to those accused to reply.

(04-18-2016, 02:10 AM)Reebs Wrote: Hoping that you are well,
You just said this a few hours ago, why are you saying it again? It's getting real creepy now Reebs, please stop.

Messages In This Thread
[FL] Tomo, [FL] Shadow, [FL] Agorith - by User 12049 - 04-17-2016, 09:16 AM
RE: [FL] Tomo, [FL] Shadow, [FL] Agorith - by User 12049 - 04-17-2016, 03:56 PM
RE: [FL] Tomo, [FL] Shadow, [FL] Agorith - by User 12049 - 04-18-2016, 08:07 AM
RE: [FL] Tomo, [FL] Shadow, [FL] Agorith - by User 12049 - 04-18-2016, 08:08 AM
RE: [FL] Tomo, [FL] Shadow, [FL] Agorith - by User 12049 - 04-18-2016, 08:55 AM