Administrator Abuse Complaint - "Falcao"
(04-10-2016, 06:25 PM)NightHawkd Wrote: I will take the warning here so go ahead and give it to me. Falcao has not abused his powers here in anyway. The NLR zone is quite big and on top of that you can not rejoin the same raid/fight you just died in. With this being said you died, respawned then reloaded your weapon and ran back out near the bank aiming your weapon at one of the men carrying guns before you were shot at. Also if you even bothered to read the rules for posting an admin abuse case you would see that banning or blacklisting you is not grounds for an admin abuse case.

Here's another one who's responded with some crap. If the NLR zone was "that big" then by simply spawning I would've broken NLR, doesn't work like that. As SRU, someone randomly shot me on leaving the Nexus, what should I do? "OH NO WAIT I'M BREAKING NLR JUST BY SPAWNING, let me just NOT DO MY JOB AND LET EM SHOOT ME!" - not logic at all. Aiming my weapon at someone isn't breaking NLR either. Listen to yourself, you don't make sense at all. PS, someone abusing their powers IS THE GROUNDS for an admin abuse case. Someone with authority on a server doing something randomly because they can is abuse of power.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Administrator Abuse Complaint - "Falcao" - by Lorenzo - 04-10-2016, 06:45 PM