Ban Appeal
Your name: Tuftygoblin

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:45802432

Your ban ID: 61735

Banned by: Console

Reason: Double Accounting to avoid ban

Involved: Just me.

This ban was over 3 years ago. It is a stupid mistake on my behalf. To begin with I'd like to mention that it is all on me. My original ban was due to FailRP and was permanent. This is because I asked for a second chance on a ban I already had and I received that with the consequences of a permanent ban again with nothing I can do about it from Enzyme. I broke my promise with FailRP and I'd like a second chance. This is now 2016 and my ban was in 2013 when I was 13-14 years old. In 11 days I am going to be 16. I feel more mature and grown up. Since my ban I have thought about this and it has always been at the back of my mind when I open Gmod. I've played a lot of hours on other servers such as DarkRP and even moderated on a few. I feel that these experiences have changed me for the better and will allow me to roleplay yet again with a community I miss so much. I screwed up my chances, so long ago and I wish that I didn't because if I cannot get back onto the server I'm going to be so disappointed with my 13 year old self for ruining such a great experience for me. I've taken the time of (Three years) to think about my actions and I feel that now is the best time for me to try and get back into the community that I helped build. This is a server that even after all this time I want to be a part of and a community I would love to get back into, even after three years and I believe this alone shows my dedication to this server and how much I love it. I've lived out a sentencing of over three years. People who do serious crimes like rob the elderly get put behind bars for less than three years. I feel like my punishment is overdue, but theres been good to come out. For example new experience with different servers, including a moderating experience! 

I cannot say I will be the perfect person, nobody is. But what I can say is that I will do my absolute best to be a good player and keep my head down and away from flying people that can so easily take everything away when you ruin your chances. I've already re-read the rules and I really hope I can join you all back in the fantastic community that I've missed. Not only this, but I feel that the people I should have not been around, as they were bad role models have all gone and been banned as well and I'm passionate about roleplay!

Thank you for taking my appeal into consideration. I appreciate your time!  

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by Coupcunt - 04-01-2016, 05:46 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Avgar - 04-02-2016, 07:33 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Coupcunt - 04-02-2016, 01:12 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Infernaw - 04-02-2016, 03:21 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Coupcunt - 04-02-2016, 04:19 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Infernaw - 04-02-2016, 04:44 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Coupcunt - 04-02-2016, 05:20 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Infernaw - 04-03-2016, 04:48 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Coupcunt - 04-03-2016, 04:58 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Infernaw - 04-03-2016, 05:04 PM