[FL] Hitman
The following are the two incidents I will be addressing:
1. Hitman, while undercover, throwing cereal boxes at Mike and his car;
2. Hitman, while undercover, getting kicked by Ivan with the reason being stated as 'Punchwhoring'.

Incident 1 (The Cereal Throwing)
I have spoken to Hitman about this and he admits that what he did was wrong. I agree that he should not have done that and even though it is minor FailRP it is still FailRP. A player would not be banned or blacklisted for something this minor, however we are taking this seriously, seeing as Hitman is an administrator on the staff team. If an incident such as this occurs again involving the administrator in question, stricter sanctions will be enforced.

Incident 2 (The Kicking for 'Punchwhoring')
I have spoken to Ivan about the reason for his kick and as it turns out there was no punchwhoring involved. On top of that, Ivan was fully aware that Hitman was undercover, as they were both in the same TeamSpeak channel. Hitman was simply planning to disconnect for the night so he asked Ivan if he could kick him with the reason stated as 'Punchwhoring'.

Seeing as Hitman was undercover, the players online saw a regular player with the undercover name that Hitman had being kicked for 'Punchoring'. This is uncharted territory so to speak as I have not heard of a case where a staff member requested to be kicked while undercover. I will make the team aware that we should not request to be kicked or kick undercover administrators until we clarify whether or not it is something that can be done.

Had Ivan kicked Hitman while he was not undercover for the same reason as 'Punchwhoring' or something silly like 'kthxbye' this would be a different case, as administrators should not appear to be breaking rules while not undercover and certainly should not mess around with the commands given to them.

Conclusion
Admin abuse is a serious matter therefore I thank you for your time and effort into working towards a better future for Fearless via the expression of your concerns.

Before I conclude this case is there anything else you would like to know or ask?

Messages In This Thread
[FL] Hitman - by Greed^ - 02-18-2016, 12:55 AM
RE: [FL] Hitman - by Avgar - 02-19-2016, 12:57 PM
RE: [FL] Hitman - by Greed^ - 02-19-2016, 09:12 PM
RE: [FL] Hitman - by Avgar - 02-20-2016, 02:22 AM