Report: lord of the silver rings
Name of player: lord of the silver rings

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:65135421

Time in GMT: 17.45/18.00

Server: v2d

Summary: This guy, was told by a Teacher (that he does not say the name) he could raid me as a Rebel, and i was also a Rebel.
Also Jackz, Another Teacher, was raiding me also, as a Citizen with custom name, and Jackz, let lord of the silver rings raid me as Rebel, he didnt even botther to tell him he was breaking the rules of the server. But about Jackz Superadmins should look into his Teacher Job further.

Anyway, lord of the silver rings, raid me as a Rebel and i was also a Rebel, i remenber some time ago, i was making fun with my friend, and i was only with him online and an Admin, i kill him for msitake (long time ago), and i was guilty of teamkilling and got 2 days ban and a blacklist from guns, also my friend went banned.

Not to talk about the way that guy talks in OOC using offensive words.

Now, Ivan, a moderator thinks a blacklist of 2 hours is enough, but:
59813 Clementio STEAM_0:0:110911589 Steam Profile RDM, Teamkilling, NLR Breakage
Expired
[FL] Rolorox

Why some people receive 2 days ban's (me) and this guy only receive a blacklist? And lets say that this is even more rule breaking, because he clearly know, with 300+ hours, that he can't raid a rebel as a rebel. I want you to see this and do a proper punish on this player. He also admit it on OOC and had fun of me when he only received a blacklist.

Evidence: http://share.pho.to/A1ZQq

Messages In This Thread
Report: lord of the silver rings - by Clementio - 02-12-2016, 06:20 PM
RE: Report: lord of the silver rings - by Agorith - 02-13-2016, 01:15 PM
RE: Report: lord of the silver rings - by Agorith - 02-13-2016, 02:32 PM
RE: Report: lord of the silver rings - by Agorith - 02-13-2016, 03:23 PM