[FL] Nighthawk's alteration of the rules pt.1
(01-18-2016, 05:04 PM)Astari Wrote:
(01-17-2016, 10:40 PM)Jokhah Wrote: Nighthawkd is an administrator, not a super moderator.  I'm not going to reveal the system, it's ranks, and explain how he was able to perform the edit. (Hint, admins can edit any post, part of admin powers, take off tin hats).  However I'm wondering when you guys are going to put up new evidence.  Allow me to repeat.

Your evidence about his edit has already been invalidated.  

The edit you guys have tried to accuse him of making, I did years ago.

The evidence present was also "mishandled" or "mispresented".

Now instead of fixing that major hole, you guys are trying to get to the bottom of who is lying.  Since I was an administrator when I performed my edit, obviously any admin CAN edit those posts.  An admin is required to have PERMISSION to edit the post, but has the PERMISSIONS to edit it.  Do you see what I'm getting at?  The system lets you edit, the boss doesn't, and for good reason I might add.

Trying to hinge your case, on a minor wording problem, AFTER the primary foundation for your case has been debunked, is clutching at straws.  If you do not have a case to stand on, don't try to build a new one here, go collect yourselves and make a new one properly.

P.S.  Still waiting on Soul to do something with this, as he has no remaining SA team at this point this case could sit here a while.  I encourage you to use the time you have to either present new evidence as you said you would, or wait till my claim gets investigated, found to be true backed by logs, and this case gets thrown right into the trashcan.  Different issues require different threads, much like how ban reports require you to make a new one per person.

did you look at my post before spouting that out of your ass? or do you not need to look at all the evidence because you're that good of a detective.

Again, the original post has not only posted bad evidence, they have made a blind accusation against him. Did you change the title and nature of this abuse case from tampering the rules to something else? Because if you haven't, there is no reason for me to consider anything else. This case's evidence is invalid, based on hearsay, and I've already came out and claimed responsiblity for the "changes" Nighthawkd has been accused of making. Do you have a single counterpoint to that arguement or are you just trying to go on and on about how now he said something that he wouldn't have even said seeing as the case against him here is busted completely open.

This case is a lie at this point. Evidence was mispresented, the claim against him invalidated as he didn't do it. What else is there to consider, magically, after the main post has been busted? Nothing? I thought not. IF you have another case against him, feel free to open it. This case is about "altering the rules," which he didn't do.

Did I restate myself enough for you to process it and understand yet? Seriously, dead horse around here. It's like "Hey, you've been proven wrong, sorry." and instead of acceptance it's "Well he's rude, he's this, he's that, I don't care that you pointed out we are full of poop." That's not how it works.

Just so you people are aware. I'm not going away, I will be here every single day, pointing out that this case is already busted and waiting on staff. Unless you come up with a counter point, I will continue to restate myself every single time you try to avoid the issue. I don't care how it makes anyone look at or feel about me. This case is a lie, it's based on work I did here, and I'm not going to let someone else, I don't care who, get in trouble for actions I took here during my time as an administrator. This is your warning.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [FL] Nighthawk's alteration of the rules pt.1 - by Old Man Jokhah - 01-18-2016, 09:57 PM
RE: [FL] Nighthawk's alteration of the rules pt.1 - by User 12049 - 02-04-2016, 09:23 AM
RE: [FL] Nighthawk's alteration of the rules pt.1 - by User 12049 - 02-05-2016, 07:24 PM
RE: [FL] Nighthawk's alteration of the rules pt.1 - by User 12049 - 02-06-2016, 08:15 AM
RE: [FL] Nighthawk's alteration of the rules pt.1 - by User 12049 - 02-06-2016, 09:19 AM
RE: [FL] Nighthawk's alteration of the rules pt.1 - by User 12049 - 02-06-2016, 09:37 AM
RE: [FL] Nighthawk's alteration of the rules pt.1 - by User 12049 - 02-06-2016, 02:03 PM
RE: [FL] Nighthawk's alteration of the rules pt.1 - by User 12049 - 02-06-2016, 02:11 PM
RE: [FL] Nighthawk's alteration of the rules pt.1 - by User 12049 - 02-06-2016, 02:19 PM
RE: [FL] Nighthawk's alteration of the rules pt.1 - by User 12049 - 02-06-2016, 02:24 PM
RE: [FL] Nighthawk's alteration of the rules pt.1 - by User 12049 - 02-06-2016, 02:29 PM