[Nighthawk editing rules] GHOSTK1LL3R's UBR[With screengrabs]
'Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a lengthy forum ban.'

This is what is currently written down so we use that as reference. It's saying that the punishment is a 'lengthy forum ban', so not a ban from the server as well.

User failed to supply enough evidence regarding the fact if evidence was being tampered with or not. For this he will receive a 'lengthy forum ban' which I decide is going to be a month starting from now on, 8th January 2016.
As this is not a rulebreak ingame, he won't get banned from the server for this. The 'treat' in this thread I don't see as a valid treat. It's an unban request and emotions go sky high. Also a member is allowed to say that.

This is purely an objective view and both sides do not give me any benefits. If my decision get overruled this time, it will result in a demotion.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ubr - by NightHawkd - 01-01-2016, 03:45 AM
RE: ubr - by User 12049 - 01-01-2016, 10:16 AM
RE: ubr - by User 12049 - 01-01-2016, 10:23 AM
RE: [Nighthawk editing rules] GHOSTK1LL3R's UBR[With screengrabs] - by SoulRipper - 01-07-2016, 11:09 PM