[Nighthawk editing rules] GHOSTK1LL3R's UBR[With screengrabs]
(01-04-2016, 01:41 PM)Ukraine Wrote: Ghostkiller has been bullied by the admin team as I have been. This team is abusive. I'll take this forum ban/warning to face injustice and tyranny. 

#RiseUp

Also may I point out that Nighthawkd bans leaders of clans to destabilize the community to keep his precious SAA in charge

Clan Leaders He has banned
Mike - Perm banned him twice
Ghost - Perm banned
XtremeFighter - Repeatedly bans

Also, Nighhawk, you seem to be attempting to ban Ghost for revealing something you want hidden. You closed the UBR without even commenting on the actual UBR

Clan shouldn't and do not affect the outcome of a suspension.
Ghost to other admins was found in violation of courthouse rules.
Mike was suspended for jokingly threatening to DDoS a staff member, we all voted to unban Mike and give him another chance, of which we did. He was found breaking a rule and was suspended again and due to the final warning it was permanent. However due to a communication mishap it wasn't Officially a final warning of which now it is.
I find it strange how suddenly XtremeFighter is thrown into the mix, he was not involved in any permanent account suspension or major violation of Fearless rules. But he had one or two Player Reports on him which were deemed valid and the appropriate action was taken.

By all means express your opinions Ukraine, however please refrain from posting them within the Courthouse.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15

Messages In This Thread
RE: ubr - by NightHawkd - 01-01-2016, 03:45 AM
RE: ubr - by User 12049 - 01-01-2016, 10:16 AM
RE: ubr - by User 12049 - 01-01-2016, 10:23 AM
RE: [Nighthawk editing rules] GHOSTK1LL3R's UBR[With screengrabs] - by Audacter - 01-04-2016, 02:55 PM