Unban request: Mustang
Mustang requested me to post this on his behalf as he is permanently banned from the forum.

Your name: Mustang

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79657118

Your ban ID: 65569

Banned by: [FL] SoulRipper

Reason: Messed around on server, immature behaviour

Involved: [FL:M] Pear - I think can't remember exactly

Why we should unban you: I'm not going to say that I deserve to be unbanned, I definately don't due to my extreme immature behaviour however I do hope that whoever may be incharge of this will unban me. At the time of this ban I had some stuff going on and really I just looked for a cheap laugh to cheer me up. (I will go into more detail in private, I do not wish to say why here publicly)
My behaviour was certainly immature and didn't set a good example for new players however I do hope for an unban due to the fact that this is my first major punishment for anything and I've managed to stay within the rules for nearly a year of playing on FL (Around 1900ish hours if I remember correctly) and I've also achieved a high level of roleplay racking up 40 Role-play-points which is a rather large ammount. I've also helped many people out when I was playing and when I became a teacher I continued doing so. I understand that this immature behaviour has put a massive dampner on all my previous good work and helpfulness but I know for a fact I have definately matured a massive ammount in the recent months and I do hope whoever may be reading this will look back at the past good work I have done and how helpful I have been in the past.

Many appologies for my behaviour,
Mustang.

Messages In This Thread
Unban request: Mustang - by Avgar - 12-15-2015, 09:26 PM
RE: Unban request: Mustang - by Tomo - 12-15-2015, 10:36 PM
RE: Unban request: Mustang - by NightHawkd - 12-16-2015, 12:07 AM
RE: Unban request: Mustang - by Tomo - 12-17-2015, 05:49 PM
RE: Unban request: Mustang - by Conn - 12-28-2015, 03:06 PM
RE: Unban request: Mustang - by Tomo - 12-29-2015, 03:57 PM
RE: Unban request: Mustang - by Edned - 12-30-2015, 12:27 PM
RE: Unban request: Mustang - by SoulRipper - 01-07-2016, 11:00 PM