Since when can't you state your opinion..
Quote:when you let 14 year old kids have power that tends to happen. Not flaming your ages in anyway but at 14 you aren't mature yet. Simple.
Not so simple actually, taking some 7,381,657,938 people and assuming that each and every single fourteen year old is immature is somewhat of an ignorant mass generalization. Back on topic however, the staff team has had a few young moderators and administrators who have done a fine job and either remain here today or can be found on the veterans list. You're not defined by your age, but rather by how you act.

Quote:You could've just removed the comment and moved on with your life.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan, this kind of publicity wont change nor will it die down, the fact of the matter is that staff members will always be criticized, called names and so on and so forth. Just gotta tucker up and take the hits, you eventually build up a tolerance. So as Infernaw said, if you ban someone and they call you a name, simply increase the ban or warn them, if they persist take it to one of your supervisors.

Quote:He received a warning for insulting me due to me banning him, unleashing his anger upon my profile because I banned him.

I gave him a forum warn because he created a thread saying 'Why can't you state your own opinion'. He used pictures which weren't to do with each other in order to make it look like I warned him for calling me a 'bad mod', which I didn't. Which resulted in negative comments.
Then I guess this thread is concluded? People seem to just be arguing back and forth.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 1 user Likes dig's post:
  • MasterNoda

Messages In This Thread
RE: Since when can't you state your opinion.. - by dig - 11-18-2015, 12:54 AM