Ivan Tempski
This isn't abuse. There is no "flame baiting" only you pressing buttons on Ivan.

<- I saw this ban, and I thought it would be funny to make a joke in OOC.
(OOC) ayy man: pls jin me minecraf sevr XD ip is 123.34411231313 <- This is a harmless joke, showing a clearly fake IP.
(!) (ADMIN): [FL:M] Tempski brought ayy man. 
 (Local OOC) [FL:M] Tempski: Seriously?

Clearly you can tell you upset my staff member very early on.

(Local OOC) [FL:M] Tempski: Just because its a joke

(Local OOC) [FL:M] Tempski: Doesn't mean I can't ban you <- He clearly flame baits me here, and attempts to get me to insult him.

I don't quite see how it is flamebait when you under technical terms were advertising. 

(OOC) ayy man: it's very serious joke guys!! <- Me taking the joke further in OOC.

(Local OOC) [FL:M] Tempski: Do you want to be banned now? <- He clearly attempts to taunt me, again.

Looks more that you're still taunting him.

(Local OOC) [FL:M] Tempski: People could see go check it out

(Local OOC) [FL:M] Tempski: Hence the advert

(Local OOC) ayy man: that is not an advert <- Me, explaining again. That it, was a just a joke.

(Local OOC) [FL:M] Tempski: It is <- Him playing stupid, in an attempt to taunt me.

(Local OOC) ayy man: except if you are like really stupid <- This isn’t aimed at him, which can be seen if you read the other logs.
(Local OOC) [FL:M] Tempski: you're advertising an IP

Then you blatantly call my staff member stupid thus you got banned for it.

Case concluded.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub

Messages In This Thread
Ivan Tempski - by Rozkoz - 09-28-2015, 06:03 PM
RE: Ivan Tempski - by Ivan Tempski - 09-28-2015, 06:05 PM
RE: Ivan Tempski - by Rozkoz - 09-28-2015, 06:09 PM
RE: Ivan Tempski - by Ivan Tempski - 09-28-2015, 06:10 PM
RE: Ivan Tempski - by Rozkoz - 09-28-2015, 06:20 PM
RE: Ivan Tempski - by Grub - 10-03-2015, 03:00 AM