Dunjam's Rebel Blacklist Appeal
Your name: Dunjam (ICly Bradley Read)

Your blacklist ID: 62508, 62509

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:563507

Reason: Robbing a passive RP/on main-street.

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL:M] Viljo

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Me and another rebel enter Cub Avenue's, we were unaware that they were not charging actual money, otherwise I would not have robbed the place, however I was ignorant of this. I entered it, and waited for the waiter to turn around, when I did I took out my glock and told everyone to go on the ground. A guy named Adam (the rebel I was robbing the place with) took out his gun and shot a person for not giving money, I went over to check it out, and was physgunned over to the table, I explained the situation calmly, despite my anger. I was then met with a three hour blacklist from weapons and rebel, and was extremely agitated. I did not know that the shops in the city counted as the main-street (seeing as shops aren't part of the street, as I was informed by another administrator). I think that this was just a mistake on my part as the rules do not define what counts as the main-street, and so I assumed the shops etc to not be the main-street, hence why I robbed it. I think that this was just ignorance on me and my friends part. I would like an un-blacklist now that I know what counts as the main-street and what defines passive RP (as I thought passive RP was where you did not make any money and only developed your character). Thank you for reading.

Messages In This Thread
Dunjam's Rebel Blacklist Appeal - by dunjam - 08-30-2015, 10:41 AM
RE: Dunjam's Rebel Blacklist Appeal - by Viljo - 08-30-2015, 10:49 AM
RE: Dunjam's Rebel Blacklist Appeal - by Viljo - 08-30-2015, 11:25 AM
RE: Dunjam's Rebel Blacklist Appeal - by Viljo - 08-30-2015, 12:02 PM
RE: Dunjam's Rebel Blacklist Appeal - by Grub - 08-31-2015, 02:47 AM