Removal of Content from Service(s)
(08-28-2015, 11:21 PM)s a d b o y Wrote: I love how OVH doesn't process DMCA requests.

You just wrote ALL this for nothing as the server is hosted in france therefore DMCA doesn't apply as its a american treaty

I've had 16 DMCA requests from Killslick to remove perp from my ovh server and OVH do NOT give a single shit about it

OVH and OVH SAS are 2 separate companies that follow different legal procedures. Server providers also typically have DMCA compliance protocols if located outside of the United States. Even if a DMCA was not acknowledged by OVH SAS we can continue legal proceedings under French legal doctrines since they are nearly identical to all the ones we've referenced. 

Not to mention OVH makes their stance very clear:
"When suspicious activity (SPAM, violation of copyright, Attack, Phishing, illegal content, DoS PortScan ...) is detected by OVH or reported by a third party, OVH may contact the Client by email (and optionally attach a copy of the complaint received). It is expected that the Client respond to the notification within the time limit (24, 48 or 72 hours depending on the nature of the case) to provide its comments and intentions. Failure to respond could result in the suspension / termination of service."

(08-28-2015, 11:22 PM)Derkaderk Wrote: You're funny.
Nice bullsh*t mate, you can't do anything lmao, get the f*ck off the website.
OVH do not have a proven track record at all HAHAHHHAAHHA.

You can't DCMA any of the stuff used on server either lmao as this ain't an American server
"If it's not an american company, then DMCA does not apply"
OVH is in France last time I checked.

Read my statement above and all the legal doctrines cited. You do not need to file copyright to have copyright ownership of your work, this is granted at the point of creation (you edited right before I responded).

Messages In This Thread
Removal of Content from Service(s) - by Noble - 08-28-2015, 11:18 PM
RE: Removal of Content from Service(s) - by Noble - 08-28-2015, 11:35 PM