Report: [FL:RP] FragSlayaHD; possibly [FL:RP] sebasti161
Name of player: [FL:RP] FragSlayaHD; and possibly [FL:RP] sebasti161.

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:53772708.

Time in GMT: Around 8PM (GMT).

Server: evocity.v33x

Summary: So we had heard a long time that the president had been taken hostage. We headed for the location. We arrived at MTL with some officers and we started searching the area and we thought it was clear but we forgot the little garage in the back so we headed that way to check. We found out the Pres was there as you can see in the video. As I heard - they had no reason to kill the president. We just arrived at the door and asked them for demands and then we heard the stabbing knife sound. It was clear that they had done something to the Pres as they had been torturing him. So in both scenarios we could break in and kill on sight. But the most important thing you can see is that the player (FragSlayaHD) as we are shooting, quickly changes the job once the pres is killed and he takes up his place - also avoiding death. As the rules and common sense say you can't kill the pres and instantly take his job moreover change job in the middle of an RP situation. Judge by yourselves. I also have several witnesses and I was requested to post this Report from several witnesses.

Evidence: http://youtu.be/EwpmlYvFX-k

Messages In This Thread
Report: [FL:RP] FragSlayaHD; possibly [FL:RP] sebasti161 - by Atom - 07-23-2015, 08:34 PM