Jordy Unban Request - A mistake from me.
I was a witness.

First off, the "I have found a more experienced applicant" reason is absolutely bullshit in this specific case. Brennan with 800 hours and 17 RP Points were demote and Olaf with 700 hours and 20 RP Points were demoted. How are these two individuals not experienced enough? Do you have a 1000+ hour requirement when you are Sergeant, if so, that's a tad excessive.

You admitted to Obay that you demoted them purely for OOC reasons, being that you felt you were more entitled to the job than Brennan and Olaf, because you had spend 8 hours, completely volunteerly I might add, trying to prepare and fix the SWAT Van so it could be good to go for the live servers.

With that said, I have absolutely no clue as to why this reason is even brought up when it isn't relevant?

Secondly, I talked with Supervising Administrator, Fultzy. He told me that demoting people for "lack of experience" is considered metagaming, as the information you use is acquired from the TAB Menu which is OOC, and you use that OOC information to demote someone IC. Not to mention the fact that it is also Powergaming like Ikaros stated in your ban reason.

The term powergaming explained:

General Rickets Wrote:Powergaming is when you misuse roleplay actions in an attempt to force a RP to take a certain direction, or when you attempt to force another action on a player or dictate their actions. This is banned because it’s detrimental to RP, and makes the server a lot less fun for people who have to suffer the actions of a powergamer.

Well this was just my two cents.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jordy Unban Request - A mistake from me. - by equal - 07-05-2015, 08:37 PM
RE: Jordy Unban Request - A mistake from me. - by User 12049 - 07-06-2015, 02:58 PM