Jordy Unban Request - A mistake from me.
Your name: [FL:RP] Jordy

Your ban ID: 63027

Banned by: [FL] Ikaros

Reason: Powergaming.

Involved: Wood, Blurr, Basic, Voluptious, [FL] Obay, Suarez, iac (provided me with video evidence and watching)

Why we should unban you:

What happened at first?

Wood and others including me had been working on the new SWAT Van all day so we could get it live by today. I then connected to v33x after been told by Wood so we could go SWAT and show the server the new addition.

Being first in the server I changed job to SWAT Sergeant so I could prepare for it. As the server filled up, two people who were with me previously got the SWAT job along with Brennan at the start. Having more people who were joining to help us present the new update to the server, I demoted Brennan so one of our helpers could get the job. I only demoted him after asking Wood if it is allowed. Wood said and I quote “I am not sure, although I have seen admins do it before”. Obviously hearing a developer say that he has seen admins do it before will influence me to do it as he has earned the role and knows more of the rules than an average member like me.

Powergaming is explained in the rules section like this:
[Image: ZeRhlOoshNCgRHX6YInHpsEnyrIRlERF2sWLH2pI...b4Rzsj3BGY]
Basically this does not inform me specifically in this section that demoting a player for that reason is powergaming.

I have also gathered valid proof and I quote being told I was not getting banned by Obay.

Obay said “You’re not getting banned, you’re not getting blacklisted, I just don’t want you demoting people just because they’re not your friends.”

I then said to him “It was my mistake I thought you could demote for that reason but obviously not anymore.” Due to this not being in the F1 menu, rules section I was clearly unaware that this is not allowed.

The video which proves all this is below and clearly shows Obay letting me off with a warning as he says “I don’t want to see this happening again”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saIy_mzQk1M&feature=youtu.be

Following on from this I am very sorry for this and have some extra information to go along with this which is not directly about this certain issue however it is the same senerio.

[Image: 9fxGXGCyDzEDE09YYLEAPOfKv044x-s2d6sSGYJ2...lZU9uJvazA]

[Image: M8CHx61oyGwBHj-OPiUttCygHfZHGBVAaD1OD0eC...EyhoGx1gBw]

[Image: A4a1kP3.png]

[Image: kGZhQsGN037e70azuuPHAb-pC7og_SWsBw4Yzz8R...Y1rjRC72cI]
Can a Norwegian admin translate this?
[Image: MKa1Gn2YBhf33aXbXsJi1AUGreH8d2-Gswtkh8kv...YcQghyQ4l8]

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member

Messages In This Thread
Jordy Unban Request - A mistake from me. - by Jordy - 07-05-2015, 06:43 PM
RE: Jordy Unban Request - A mistake from me. - by User 12049 - 07-06-2015, 02:58 PM