Blurr - Removal from record.
Exclamation 
Your name: [FL:RP] Blurr

Your ban ID: 59166

Banned by: Raptor/Agent

Reason: Breaking in the cells as a citizen to 'break out friends'

Involved: Me and Raptor/Agent

Why we should unban you: 

So as the reason says I was banned for Breaking in the cells as a citizen to 'break out friends.

Now I only know partly what happened since it was awhile ago. I was walking around with Raptor/Agent while he was undercover and he got arrested. I then walked down into the Nexus Garage and then into the jails (As a citizen) I got to the jails and I believe I seen Raptor/Agent and when I seen him I walked up to the cell and his time expired so he re spawned. I didn't really do anything but walk down into the Nexus Jails. I believe this is correct, please correct me if I am wrong Raptor/Agent. I feel that my actions were very stupid from me for walking down into the Nexus as a citizen. Yet I feel that if I didn't break anyone out it should not be pushed to a ban. Even though I was very stupid to walk all the way down as a citizen I am very sorry for my actions and I would not do it again. I understand that my hours and RPP Points I should know better and it was a very stupid mistake and I fell very silly for making the decision to have made this mistake. I feel that me just walking into the nexus jails the have to walk back up after doing nothing but see someone in jail then respawn since their time is up was a very harsh decision.

Thank you for reading.

Messages In This Thread
Blurr - Removal from record. - by Blurr - 06-22-2015, 12:46 PM
RE: Blurr - Removal from record. - by Nyander - 06-22-2015, 12:58 PM
RE: Blurr - Removal from record. - by Blurr - 06-22-2015, 01:07 PM
RE: Blurr - Removal from record. - by Blurr - 07-01-2015, 06:33 PM
RE: Blurr - Removal from record. - by Nevy - 07-01-2015, 06:36 PM
RE: Blurr - Removal from record. - by Blurr - 07-01-2015, 06:38 PM
RE: Blurr - Removal from record. - by Nyander - 07-01-2015, 06:42 PM
RE: Blurr - Removal from record. - by Nevy - 07-01-2015, 06:44 PM