I am really, really p'ed off, Because i've been banned for false reasons
Your name:WarthoG

Your ban ID: 62250

Banned by: [FL] Temar

Reason:Constant FearRP, NLR, FailRP, Attempting to CDM on purpose

Involved: a (Too many to remember any)

Why we should unban you: So I was strolling around in my Volkswagen MKII, and a SWAT member jumps infront of my car, and tells me to get out, then tases me, and I experience some lag. Then they impound my car, without telling me what reason I was tased for. Then a police officer jumped on me and killed me. After I had spawned, a police officer came running to me at rebel spawn, and said to wait, he would get my car. After waiting for a few minutes, I go to see where he is. He said my car was in Nexus's garage. He said I could enter once he opened the garage door to get to my car. After going around a propblocked fenced off area, with a gap for a human to fit through, I repair my car, and spin it around, before meeting the same SWAT guy who tased me. He stood there with his gun pointed at my car. I asked him to move, and said if he didnt move, I would move my car into him. I slowly drove forwards into him, to provoke him to move, but then I lagged, and I drove into him completely, but still leaving him alive, after numerous times of asking him to remove the propblock. Then he said something along the lines of "You better be going", and I said "Screw it, keep the car, I don't care".
Then my network started running a bit slow, so I left, changed my broadband, and joined v33x, which then led me to be greeted with the server ban message.
I hope you attend to my appeal,

Kindest Regards, WarthoG

Messages In This Thread
I am really, really p'ed off, Because i've been banned for false reasons - by WarthogL85A2 - 06-07-2015, 08:06 PM