Report: SirCrow
Name of player: SirCrow
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:28584682
Time in GMT: 5:10pm/17:10pm
Server: Forums
Summary: So I put up a unban request at 8:54pm on the 20th of May. For 7 days, no-one responded to my unban request. Then, finally at 9:10pm on the 27th of May SirCrow replied to the request, saying that he does not see why i should be unbanned. I respect that decision, but I then told him that it had been more than 7 days since I put up the request. He denied that it was, even though i had the times right infront of me, he said that that was the 7th day, but since i posted the request at 8:54 and it was not 9:10, it had already been 7 days. Rule number 6 in the how to make a unban request thread clearly states that:
If no staff member replies on your unban request within 7 days, your request will always be in your advantage and your ban will be removed from your record. And since it had been 7 days when SirCrow replied, I believe that he broke the rule, and therefore did not do his duty as
a staff member of this server.
Evidence: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid480338
Time when i posted: 05-20-2015, 08:54 PM
Time when SirCrow replied: 10 hours ago, and this was at 7:20am on the 28th of May.

Conversation:
SirCrow: I see no reason at all for you to be unbanned.
Me: Hasnt it been 7 days until I wrote the unban request? also i wasn't hacking in any way, it was perceived that way by an admin. I realize that it was a bad thing to joke about such a sensitive subject, but at the end of the day it was a joke.
SirCrow: My response was within 7 days.
Me: I mean no offense, but the response wasn't within 7 days.
SirCrow: Today IS the 7th day. My response was within 7 days. If my initial response was commented in 4 hours and 35 minutes, this request would be approved.

Messages In This Thread
Report: SirCrow - by Kingz - 05-28-2015, 03:23 AM
RE: Report: SirCrow - by dig - 05-28-2015, 05:46 AM
RE: Report: SirCrow - by Rolorox - 05-28-2015, 05:49 AM