Loser
Sad 
Hey fearless, this might be a little off topic, but I need some help. I'm currently 13 years old and about to enter 7th grade. (yeas I failed a grade, but only because I tried virtual school because of what you're about to read, and virtual school didn't work out, so my dad repeated me.) I currently have ZERO close friends, a few friends, but plenty of acquaintances. none of my friends are girls, and in fact, i've never dated.I've always been an awkward person ever since I was in about 5th grade.. for some reason I had a hard time making friends, and when I did have friends, I had an even worse time keeping friends. ironically, before middle school, I had plenty of friends and was well-liked. I dont know what the **** happened but all of a sudden some of my friends gradually became my enemies and picked on me and got new kids to pick on me. I've had problems starting conversations with people and just dealing with my shyness. In all of middle school so far, I've ended up with NO friends . I made few friends in general, none of whom were close. I was picked on and humiliated constantly, MOSTLY by HONOR students. towards the end of 2014 , i was almost completely obsessed with this game called Garry's mod.. like, i would spend at least a few hours per day playing it on my PC. I don't tell anyone about it, as I've always thought of myself as relatively normal, since at least thats how I was when I was young. but over the years, things have just been getting worse. In addition, during this age of playing Gmod, i thought i had finally made some middle school friends. Turns out, they were just ****ing using me. I had slight suspicions that they were doing so, but I didnt realize it until one of the bullies actually mentioned how one of the other bullies were definitely using me. so I ditched those ***holes, and haven't found a group of friends since. In addition, I am pretty fat. I'm 5' 8" and weight 15 stone. I get a lot of insults for that as well. I see people with tons of friends, talking and I think in my head "Why is not being a loser too much to ask". I need some help here, because this is the only place I feel as I could say something like this without some ***hole beating up on me, or making me feel like an idiot, and even worse when people make me feel like an idiot in front of everybody. I need some help.
[Image: Lho5T16.gif]
Oh Nein You Didn't

Messages In This Thread
Loser - by Adolf Hipster - 05-23-2015, 05:58 AM
RE: Loser - by MacTavish - 05-23-2015, 06:17 AM
RE: Loser - by alexxx - 05-23-2015, 08:35 AM
RE: Loser - by Ms. Mudpie - 05-23-2015, 08:44 AM
RE: Loser - by Safira - 05-23-2015, 08:55 AM
RE: Loser - by Davidson - 05-23-2015, 10:36 AM
RE: Loser - by Conn - 05-23-2015, 10:52 AM
RE: Loser - by Nevy - 05-23-2015, 11:45 AM
RE: Loser - by TheImpossibleTruster5 - 05-24-2015, 06:28 AM