[Guide] President Laws.
Information 
So I made docs were all my laws stand on, so I thought I would share them with you. It covers most of the issues that a president should take a stand on. Ofcourse if you use this formula, then you're more than welcome to make your own adjustments.
If you had suggestion to other laws or a change then feel free to comment and I will look it over. 
Note: There is a reason for why the Faction is last. If the Factions starts to become hostile towards the government then you can change it without ruining your other laws context. 
  1. /addlaw [Vehicle Laws]

2. /addlaw The Speed Limit inside the City is 25 mph.

3. /addlaw The Speed Limit outside the City is 45 mph.

4. /addlaw Reckless driving such as, driving on the wrong side of the road and endangering the public will result in a fine.

5. /addlaw Break any of the speeding laws and it will result in a 500$ fine.

6. /addlaw [Drugs]

7. /addlaw All drugs are illegal. If you're growing it or have it on your person, you will get arrested.

8. /addlaw [Private Property Rights]

9. /addlaw If your house have around it walls and/or barred windows, you will risk a search warrant.

10. /addlaw Incase of a suspected crime is happening in your house due to a witness or alike, your house will also be search.

11. /addlaw If a search has been done without proper cause, then seek the Government in Nexus for compensation.

12. /addlaw [Treatment of Government Officials]

13. /addlaw Insult or Hurt a Government Official will result in arrest.

14. /addlaw If you have been mistreated by a Government Official, you can make a report at the lobby or by /request.

15. /addlaw [Weapons Laws]

16. /addlaw You may be equipped with sidearms on your own property.

17. /addlaw Rifles including UZI’s are not allowed, unless you have permission from the government.

18. /addlaw Gun Dealers are not required to have a license. 

19. /addlaw [Factions]

20. /addlaw The Faction known as Rebels is allowed in the city. This can change, if hostile actions are made by the faction.

21. /addlaw The Faction known as Corleones is allowed in the city. This can change, if hostile actions are made by the faction.
The following 7 users Like Davidson's post:
  • Roachy, Brynn, Villain, Himalaya Eater, Grayhawk, Dauntless, [FL:RP]Zedd

Messages In This Thread
[Guide] President Laws. - by Davidson - 05-21-2015, 03:44 PM
RE: [Guide] President Laws. - by DVN - 05-21-2015, 05:32 PM
RE: [Guide] President Laws. - by BasicallyMental - 05-22-2015, 07:07 PM
RE: [Guide] President Laws. - by Voluptious - 05-22-2015, 09:22 PM
RE: [Guide] President Laws. - by DVN - 05-26-2015, 01:45 PM
RE: [Guide] President Laws. - by Fury - 05-22-2015, 09:31 PM
RE: [Guide] President Laws. - by Mystic - 03-27-2016, 03:25 AM