How do you feel about the NEW weapons?
As we all know, we have recently had our weapon system completely overhauled. However, I'd like to know the communities opinion as to whether or not they think it was for the better or the worse.

In my opinion, this was quite a surprising change as it took place in a snap of a finger despite "new weapons" strictly being in the UNWANTED list. Sure it was nice to have a sudden change, but was this update actually for the better?

From my perspective after project hephaestus had been launched, FL has slightly lost its finesse from standing out from servers such as DarkRP. These weapon textures are pretty much in all the DarkRP servers and feels kinda mingey. By mingey i mean, these weapons have been buffed so much that before you could realise that you're being shot at youre straight up knocked out on the floor, dead.

Atleast back then when you're getting shot at you'll be able to glimpse at the persons name for least a few seconds in order to validate whether or not you've been rightfully killed and still back then you'd live long enough to be able to open fraps and record the event. But now, youre good as gone if youre caught up in a cross-fire.

Furthermore, it feels like COD with all these fancy unecessary attachments promoting aggressiveRP at its peak especially since guns are much more accessible due to its cheaper price.

but let me end this here as I may go on ranting for days. I'd like to hear your opinions.

What do you think?

Messages In This Thread
How do you feel about the NEW weapons? - by Jericho - 05-19-2015, 09:06 PM