Un-fair ban.
Your name: [FL:RP] Baron

Your ban ID: 61403

Banned by: Raptor

Reason: Random demote.

Involved: ProSworD and [FL:RP] Baron 

Why we should unban you: There must have been a missunderstanding i demoted these two because they broke in to their boss base and started screaming and laughing when confronted and demanded sold pots back. I did not say that i demoted them because of propsurfing i mentioned that because of the fact that the base in almost impenetrable, but i had not evidence of this so had to assume that they keycracked their way in to the base (Leading to the demote). I have even corrected my misstake of leaving the "reason" field empty in the comment section of the BR, quoting: 

"The only thing i did wrong was to forget to put a reason behind the /demote. I apologize sincerely for this misstake so i would likte to correct it: "/Demote (ID) Breaking in to Don Corleone's base"."

And the other Corleone that was present at the moment of the demote told his side of the story in the comment section too, quoting:

"I am the Corleone on the right with a weapon, and Prosword and his friend did not walk through the door they propclimbed up on the ledge (I could only assume that since we blocked every other way, except for locked doors.) When I found them they had broke in into our base and demaded their pots, which they had sold to us for 10k each, right into their boss face. Is that not reason enough?"

And i wounder why i was banned and not blacklisted? Do not say that it is because of my hours, i have seen people with the same amount of hours get a six-hour blacklist for random demote.
"A dead man is better than a snitch." - A cat.

Messages In This Thread
Un-fair ban. - by Baron - 05-05-2015, 03:41 PM
RE: Un-fair ban. - by PlankusMaximus - 05-05-2015, 03:56 PM
RE: Un-fair ban. - by Piscator - 05-05-2015, 04:05 PM
RE: Un-fair ban. - by ProSworD - 05-05-2015, 05:54 PM
RE: Un-fair ban. - by PlankusMaximus - 05-05-2015, 06:57 PM
RE: Un-fair ban. - by ProSworD - 05-05-2015, 07:32 PM
RE: Un-fair ban. - by Baron - 05-05-2015, 07:39 PM
RE: Un-fair ban. - by Nyander - 05-07-2015, 10:06 AM