Reduce Length of Ban [Indy]
Exclamation 
Your name: Indy.

Your ban ID: 60291

Banned by: [FL] KPred

Reason: RDM x2 Propclimb, 9th Ban.

Involved: Inferno

Why we should unban you: Now let me start by saying i now what i did wrong, and i shouldnt have done it i was really happy will some events that happened IRL so i was kinda hyper, now this doesnt really matter but thats why it happened, and it will not happen again. Im pretty Sure it was for 14 Days because it was my 9th Ban, but if you check my bans, i havent been banned in over 4 Months, and i used to be banned like 3x a month, so i have definatly improved. I Would like to Apologize for my Actions and Exclaim that this Type of Behaviour from me will not occour again. The Fact that my last ban was 5 Months ago doesnt affect the fact that it is my 9th ban, by i have tried really hard not to brake rules hence last ban being over 4 month ago aprox, and i play FL most days for all day. So Please would you Reconsider your Length of the Ban as i have not been banned in so long and tried so hard so why would i need this harsh of a punishment? I Hope you guys over at the Fearless Administration Team can understand that.
Thanks,
Indy.

Messages In This Thread
Reduce Length of Ban [Indy] - by JackZ - 03-31-2015, 09:04 PM
RE: Reduce Length of Ban [Indy] - by Inferno - 03-31-2015, 09:30 PM
RE: Reduce Length of Ban [Indy] - by Enzyme - 03-31-2015, 10:13 PM
RE: Reduce Length of Ban [Indy] - by Kpred - 03-31-2015, 11:30 PM
RE: Reduce Length of Ban [Indy] - by JackZ - 04-01-2015, 10:04 AM
RE: Reduce Length of Ban [Indy] - by Kpred - 04-01-2015, 12:22 PM