UBR [-LG-] Raptor. is this a mistake?
Exclamation 
Your name: [-LG-] Raptor

Your ban ID: 59391

Banned by: Console

Reason: Hacks

Involved: A

Why we should unban you: this have to be a mistake, i was cruising in my raptor listening to the radio, i stopped up a bit and went on the web browser to see Nightfury's reply on a br i made. and all off sudden music stopped and i got a message that i had been banned and visit fearlessrp.net for more info about the ban.. i have no idea what could have triggered that.. as i have no hacks at ALL! and i was simply just on to play...  i have been to alot of servers and have a ton of addons downloaded so i actually searched on google real fast to look for answers. i found something about that some servers will download something called for ""scripts"" and if you go into other servers with security or whatever you call it and it accidentally triggers, you will be banned. so afterwards i checked my addons and had too delete alot of shit i dont need and have no idea what was... after a while i found something named ""lenny script"" and right now im pretty sure that might have done this to me as i dont hack... also im not a rulebreaker in 280+ hours on fearless i have 1 ban for FearRP...  i disabled and reemoved that addon and changed setting in multiplayer on gmod so i wont auto get that shit on some servers.... i promise i am not a hacker i had no idea what that was i have no idea what i have done wrong and im not a rulebreaker... i likke passiverp and just to have fun with good peeps you get too know on FL. i am asking for atleast a big cut in my ban or removal... i will never make any trouble as FL is by far my favorite server. there is nothing like it in gmod...  please just please hear me out... also i have seen others ubr's and i am not able to get much ""evidence"" as i dont know anything about script and that sort of stuff....

i do not want this idiot thing to make me unable to play FL...¨
i have also supported the server alot with donating over $60 in 3 1/2 months..
so why would i even try to get myself banned or cheat in any way?Thinking

Much love.
Raptor.

Previous names on FL:
Moist98
Akira Sad
[Image: nv3RC4s.jpg]

Thanks Barkles for the signature.

Messages In This Thread
UBR [-LG-] Raptor. is this a mistake? - by Akira - 03-04-2015, 09:47 AM