funniest/weirdest reason you have gotten into trouble
Sometimes people get into trouble for basic reasons. Sometimes it is just weird and even funny. 

I want you to tell what is your funniest or weirdest reason(s) that you have gotten into trouble.

I don't remember all, but latest reason was this:

Our history teacher (who can be really weird) was complaining, because her internet in her computer which was in the class had not been working for 3 weeks. She called to our computer fixer guy and asked how could she fix it. The person asked her: "Is the internet cable plugged in the wall ?" it wasn't so the teacher put it back and said: "This is vandalism, I wonder who did this" and then I said: "Maybe you have taken the cable off and forgotten it" Then the teacher got really angry and said that I would get a minus...

So that is the latest even there have been better ones. Don't forget to share yours
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]

Messages In This Thread
funniest/weirdest reason you have gotten into trouble - by TheSiphon - 02-04-2015, 04:08 AM
RE: funniest/weirdest reason you have gotten into trouble - by Deleted User - 09-27-2016, 10:40 AM
RE: funniest/weirdest reason you have gotten into trouble - by Deleted User - 09-27-2016, 10:42 AM