A way too lengthy ban filled with false reasons and allegations
Im going to conclude this. After all that I have seen regarding this ban from both sides and what I have seen in the logs.

I am going to shorten this ban to 1 month. The reason for one month is you tazed him and shot him to death. The metagaming has no evidence and will be removed.

The rest of the is valid.

Random tasing - You do not taze someone because you don't know why they are there. You taze them if they pose a threat. If he is talking to the president there is no purpose to taze.

then RDM ing as a cop - You did in fact kill him after you tazed him.

DC after - You disconnected right after. You disconnected almost instantly after shooting him. In the situation, I do not believe that your power cut right after rdming him. Our servers have a system where it tells us if you disconnect or get kicked due to internet or computer issues. That is so this does not happen. You are saying that our system is messed up as well as it happening instantly after you RDMing someone.

In conclusion you are in the wrong for these said things and the ban will be one month because of this.

Concluded.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A way too lengthy ban filled with false reasons and allegations - by Fultz - 01-02-2015, 07:13 PM