Appealing a Ban from my record
Your name: Rolorox

Your ban ID: 32977

Banned by: [FL] Killjoy Currently just Killjoy

Reason: Prop spam, attempted propkilling, disrupting others

Involved: Weecow, Pavilion, TedInternationalLover, and a few others Roleplaying with us.

Why we should unban you: 

After discussing it with multiple administration and a good majority of the team, I have decided to try and get this ban removed from my record. I feel at the time of this ban it was not discussed enough, only one point of view was taken into account and all others seemed to be shrugged aside. This point of view didn't seem to have to many facts or proof behind them, in this case specifically what little proof there was, was neither shown or brought up to me. As well as a minimal effort to communicate with myself or explain the situation. I was accused of a lot I didn't do and in the end it felt like the only people against me and wanting this ban was the admin that banned me and another that may have been bias in agreement. 

Yes this ban is old but I did appeal it after it happened and I feel that not only was the response I got drawn out but it was never concise or based on proof. It took at least over a week for the appeal to be finished and even at the end no evidence or proof of any kind was provided to why the ban was a necessary action.

I hope that staff that were there when this happened and a more fresh unbiased team can take a look at the old unban request as well as if possible each persons recollection of the event and understand  that while I do think it was a harsh ban, I more so think it was uncalled for and really made with no discussion and practically no proof.

This is the first unban request I made
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=33009

Thank you for taking the time to look this over, It may just be "1 ban" to some. But as someone who changed their whole person after this happened, and has since not been banned once let alone engaged in any sort of rule breaking activity, and mostly stayed away from aggressive play in total, I would just like to have it looked over. It would just make me happy if it was looked at again, I just hope it doesn't cause any problems. I know it has been awhile but It would be nice to start fresh now that I am back!

Messages In This Thread
Appealing a Ban from my record - by Rolorox - 12-15-2014, 10:39 PM
RE: Appealing a Ban from my record - by Killjoy - 12-16-2014, 05:41 PM
RE: Appealing a Ban from my record - by Rolorox - 12-16-2014, 08:50 PM
RE: Appealing a Ban from my record - by Fultz - 12-16-2014, 09:07 PM
RE: Appealing a Ban from my record - by Killjoy - 12-16-2014, 09:15 PM
RE: Appealing a Ban from my record - by Rolorox - 12-16-2014, 09:31 PM
RE: Appealing a Ban from my record - by Rolorox - 12-16-2014, 09:26 PM
RE: Appealing a Ban from my record - by Killjoy - 12-16-2014, 10:29 PM
RE: Appealing a Ban from my record - by Vauld - 12-16-2014, 10:44 PM
RE: Appealing a Ban from my record - by Rolorox - 12-17-2014, 04:18 AM
RE: Appealing a Ban from my record - by Fultz - 12-17-2014, 09:12 PM