Unban Request: Jonesy
Your name: [FL:RP] Jonesy

Your ban ID: 56780

Banned by: [FL] Sir Crow/[FL:M] Decay

Reason: Promoting aggressive RP-Failed to listen to warning, FailRP-Crime Rule 9

Involved: Myself, Decay, BlackDog, SourLemon

Why we should unban you: Well I don't really know where to start.

Let's start from the beginning. This started when Decay and I were chatting away on teamspeak. Now, me and BlackDog do have a rusty past, and there are personal issues involved here. However, Decay said to me on teamspeak, "let's go up to BlackDog's car and see who he targets when I press his lightbar." From here we were just somewhat testing around BlackDog's attitude towards myself. I had pressed the lightbar the second time of which I admit, was a bit of a dick move. From this, I was arrested. Following this, BlackDog had accused me of baiting and Decay promptly apologised to BlackDog. 

A short while after, BlackDog had his 'Coffee Cup' positioned on his car, which I'm sure many of you are aware of. This 'Coffee cup' seems somewhat like a baiting tactic to promote his own aggressive RP scenario's, where if anyone would nudge, move or damage his cup he would class it as criminal damage and tranquilise unarmed citizens who are compliant with his orders and then proceed to tie them with his hostage rope and call for police units to arrest said 'criminal.' If what I was doing was promoting aggressive roleplay, I don't see how this isn't. However, that's not the point. Decay was telling me how, before he became a moderator, he would grab the cup and see how far he could get away without BlackDog noticing. So I decided to try this myself as admittedly, it did sound like fun. This is how a rebellious Citizen would act, commonly, so this was not breaking any form of any rules. This could have been dealt with IC'ly and should not have resulted in being part of my ban reason. I recieved a warning from Decay for 'baiting' BlackDog which I took in and decided I would change my attitude. 

Around 20/30 minutes later, I was driving through the city tunnel when I see several people in the city tunnel. On my drive past, I asked the people, who were SourLemon, Blackdog and somebody being arrested if they were up for buying any drugs. A police officer came over to my car so I promptly drove away with fear of being arrested. Decay had informed me via Teamspeak that BlackDog had sent a request that I was still baiting him and that I was continuing to promote aggressive roleplay. A short while after, I drove back into the city, driving passed SourLemon and BlackDog, which they didn't react to, so I parked my car and strolled off a free citizen, without any further intentions of committing crime. I was teleported to the roof of the warehouse outside of the city by Decay and I had told him I was willing to formally apologise to BlackDog for being a pester to him on the server over the recent weeks, for which I admit, I have been a pain to him but I realised this, which is why I had requested that I could apologise. Decay teleported BlackDog, and I had apologised to him and told him it wouldn't happen again. BlackDog took this into account and said, 'Actions speak louder than words,' of which I promised myself and Decay that it would not happen again. I had to leave, considering it was around 6am and I had asked Decay, and Crow who was stood next to us phased, if they had anything else they wish to talk to me about before I left. Decay said no, and Crow didn't respond. 

A short while after I had left the server Laurenz messages me on steam with '>:' and I asked him what was up, he just replied, uh... erm..., and then Decay had sent me a Snapchat telling me how he had felt bad, and I didn't know what was up until he sent me a picture of the bans page showing me being Permanently banned by Sir Crow for the following reason stated above.

A few points that I would like to add; 

- Promoting Aggressive RolePlay is not against the FL rules, considering it is a large part of the roleplay that is commonly incurred on players. I also have an understanding that staff have previously banned for this, and have also been sternly spoken to regarding these type of bans. If I was to be Promoting Aggressive Roleplay, which had lead to a ban due to my actions, it also means that breaking a coffee cup planted by an official, is too promoting aggressive roleplay.

- I was given the chance to apologise to BlackDog so I could clear the air and hopefully continue to play without any problems in the future. However I was still banned shortly afterwards after feeling like I was left with a very stern warning.

- Talking about drugs, or asking an officer if he wishes to buy drugs is not against the rules, nor was against any form of law. These things should be dealt with IC'ly, and are not a bannable offence. This would be equal to running a red light, or jaywalking being a part of street crime. These are not against any form of rule.

- My last ban, or any form of punishment, was issued 19/12/2013, which is 5 days short of a year. Over this time I have proven myself to be more mature on the servers and I have changed my attitude while playing the servers. I have been involved in a lot more roleplay, I try my best to roleplay every situation I can, I try my best to help new players have a clear understanding of the rules so that they do not break them in future. I have made an effort to keep FL a nice place to be for fresh, and for classic players. I'm sure, and I hope, a lot/the majority of you have noticed a tremendous change in my behaviour over this last year. 

Thank you in advance,
Jonesy.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request: Jonesy - by Jonesy - 12-14-2014, 11:23 PM
RE: Unban Request: Jonesy - by Decay - 12-14-2014, 11:33 PM
RE: Unban Request: Jonesy - by Jonesy - 12-14-2014, 11:41 PM
RE: Unban Request: Jonesy - by Decay - 12-14-2014, 11:49 PM
RE: Unban Request: Jonesy - by Jonesy - 12-14-2014, 11:52 PM
RE: Unban Request: Jonesy - by Faustie - 12-14-2014, 11:47 PM
RE: Unban Request: Jonesy - by SirCrow - 12-16-2014, 12:55 AM
RE: Unban Request: Jonesy - by Jonesy - 12-16-2014, 01:09 AM
RE: Unban Request: Jonesy - by SirCrow - 12-16-2014, 01:31 AM